Untouchable

Untouchable
I sure am...

Friday, July 22, 2011

Just some thoughts...

I just seem to focus on things that just aren't as important. I write so many songs about girls and relationships, but I never do anything. I've never really been in a real relationship with someone I care about. It seems to me like I think writing about relatioships is more important than actually being in one. I want to change, but I always talk and never do. I talk and sing about asking girls out and dating, but I never actually do that. I don't know why exactly. Maybe I just think they don't like me or something. I really like this one girl right now, but I haven't done anything about it. I want her to know, but I haven't told her. I wish I could just walk up, say "I like you" and it work great, but it doesn't work like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment